The DeQuincy Civic Club will be hosting their 26th Parade of Homes/Taste of the Holidays on Saturday, Dec. 7.
The Parade of Homes will be from 3:30-6 p.m. and features the following homes:
- Austin and Emily Clark, 317 N. Frazier St., DeQuincy;
- Kory and Amy Clark, 4821 Jim Kent Rd., DeQuincy;
- Jessie and Jennifer Collins, 912 N. Division St., DeQuincy;
- Riley and Rebecca Smith, 137 Chavis Square, DeQuincy;
- LeBlanc Family Fort, 1133 Fields Hwy, DeQuincy;
- Studio 3 Beauty Bar, 602B E. Fourth St., DeQuincy;
Trail of Lights – Featuring area homes. Attendees will vote for their choice. Ballots will be available at homes on the Tour.
The Taste of the Holidays will be held at Bible Baptist Church’s Fellowship Hall from 4;30-7 p.m.
Tickets are $10. For more information or tickets call any club member or 337-912-9066 or 337-540-5987 or purchase at the door.
This event is sponsored by the DeQuincy Civic Club.
Three Christmas wreaths will be raffled at this year’s event. Tickets are $2 and may be purchased at the door or from any club member.