The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects, who burglarized multiple Post Offices in southeast Texas and Louisiana.
The burglaries occurred on or around Monday, Dec. 23, through Thursday, Dec. 26.
The following Post Offices were burglarized:
- Bronson Post Office, Bronson, Texas
- Bon Wier Post Office, Bon Wier, Texas
- Evans Post Office, Evans
- Price Post Office, Price, Texas
- Newton Post Office, Newton, Texas
- Singer Post Office, Singer
Take no action to apprehend this person or persons yourself.
If you have any information about this incident, contact the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at 1-877-876-2455 (say “law enforcement”). All information will be kept strictly confidential.